A new poll shows the American public is smarter than the mainstream media.The poll was conducted by the Media Research Center. And it confirms what many Trump supporters knew all along!
NewsBusters has the report:
MRC/YouGov Poll: Most Voters Saw, Rejected News Media Bias
The Media Research Center (MRC) announces the findings of a new post-election poll on what actual voters thought about the media’s influence on the 2016 presidential race. The MRC/YouGov poll was conducted on November 9 and 10.
- 7 in 10 (69%) voters do not believe the news media are honest and truthful.
- 8 in 10 (78%) of voters believe the news coverage of the presidential campaign was biased, with nearly a 3-to-1 majority believing the media were for Clinton (59%) vs. for Trump (21%).
- Even 1/3 (32%) of Clinton voters believe the media were “pro-Clinton.”
- 8% of Trump voters said they would have voted for Clinton if they had believed what the media were saying about Trump.
- 97% of voters said they did not let the media’s bias influence their vote.
This chart says it all:
The president of the Media Research Center added this:
“The media are in full panic mode because the American people rejected their leftist agenda — and them. People didn’t believe the nonsense that the media were politically neutral. Even a third of Hillary’s supporters believe they were pro-Hillary!”
It’s good to have this confirmation.
But anyone who watched the media coverage of the election already knew it.