California Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell has spent four years falsely accusing President Trump of being an agent of Russia.
Now we learn that he was reportedly compromised by a spy from China. And he still sits on the House Intelligence Committee.
This is an explosive story which just broke on Tuesday.
Exclusive: Suspected Chinese spy targeted California politicians
A suspected Chinese intelligence operative developed extensive ties with local and national politicians, including a U.S. congressman, in what U.S. officials believe was a political intelligence operation run by China’s main civilian spy agency between 2011 and 2015, Axios found in a yearlong investigation…
The woman at the center of the operation, a Chinese national named Fang Fang or Christine Fang, targeted up-and-coming local politicians in the Bay Area and across the country who had the potential to make it big on the national stage.
Among the most significant targets of Fang’s efforts was Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.).
– Fang took part in fundraising activity for Swalwell’s 2014 re-election campaign, according to a Bay Area political operative and a current U.S. intelligence official. Swalwell’s office was directly aware of these activities on its behalf, the political operative said. That same political operative, who witnessed Fang fundraising on Swalwell’s behalf, found no evidence of illegal contributions.
– Federal Election Commission records don’t indicate Fang herself made donations, which are prohibited from foreign nationals.
– Fang helped place at least one intern in Swalwell’s office, according to those same two people, and interacted with Swalwell at multiple events over the course of several years.
Time for a major investigation.
Here’s a pic of Eric Swalwell and a Chinese Communist spy 🔻 pic.twitter.com/NxxMXpGgZJ
— Students For Trump (@TrumpStudents) December 8, 2020
BOMBSHELL: Chinese communist spies in bed with Russia-collusion hoaxer @ericswalwell
-Chinese communists bundled millions for Eric Swalwell
– Chinese communists placed staff (!) in Eric Swalwell's office
– Swalwell sits on Intelligence committee
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) December 8, 2020
Tucker did a report about this last night. Watch:
Tucker Carlson rips into @RepSwalwell for accusing President Trump of being an agent of Russia after having had a relationship with a Chinese spy:
"It’s always those who have the most to hide who attack other people for the very things they’ve done." pic.twitter.com/IT0P3whTFH
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) December 9, 2020
Swalwell has to answer for this. So does anyone else who had contact with this woman.