The latest Trump controversy over remarks he made about women over a decade ago are just the latest attempt my the left to take him out of the race.
They can’t beat him on the issues so they want people focused on distractions.
Dilbert creator Scott Adams has offered an analysis of the situation on his blog:
Why Does This Happen on My Vacation? (The Trump Tapes)
By now you know about the Access Hollywood recording in which Donald Trump said bad things eleven years ago. Many of my readers asked me to weigh in…
I’ll give you my thoughts, in no particular order.
1. If this were anyone else, the election would be over. But keep in mind that Trump doesn’t need to outrun the bear. He only needs to outrun his camping buddy. There is still plenty of time for him to dismantle Clinton. If you think things are interesting now, just wait. There is lots more entertainment coming.
2. This was not a Trump leak. No one would invite this sort of problem into a marriage.
3. I assume that publication of this recording was okayed by the Clinton campaign. And if not, the public will assume so anyway. That opens the door for Trump to attack in a proportionate way. No more mister-nice-guy. Gloves are off. Nothing is out of bounds. It is fair to assume that Bill and Hillary are about to experience the worst weeks of their lives.
4. If nothing new happens between now and election day, Clinton wins. The odds of nothing new happening in that timeframe is exactly zero.
5. I assume that 75% of male heads of state, including our own past presidents, are total dogs in their private lives. Like it or not, Trump is normal in that world.
There’s more. Read the rest here.
Just know this would be happening no matter who won the Republican nomination.
There’s too much at stake and the left will do anything to stay in power.
Remain calm and vote Trump on election day.