Democrats have convinced themselves that climate change is the most important issue facing America right now and the liberal media is indulging them in this delusion.
On Wednesday night, CNN held a SEVEN HOUR LONG event which let candidates have 40 minutes each to discuss the issue.
You probably didn’t watch any of it, so we put together five of the weirdest moments.
Here we go…
5. Kamala Harris wants the government to control what you eat. You know, for the sake of the environment. Watch:
Video: @CNN hates your guns AND what you eat –> Just like Wolf Blitzer did w/Andrew Yang, Erin Burnett (and a questioner) demand Kamala Harris force Americans away from meat to other foods (so, plant-based) b/c cattle cause "an incredible" amount of pollution #ClimateTownHall pic.twitter.com/Z0fxaTW1IC
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) September 4, 2019
4. Andrew Yang wants to amend the Constitution to make the United States government save the planet from climate change.
Andrew Yang: "I proposed a constitutional amendment that makes it the responsibility of the United States government to safeguard and protect our environment for future generations." #ClimateTownHall pic.twitter.com/lcjuMDoEdf
— The Hill (@thehill) September 5, 2019
Trending: At World Economic Forum, John Kerry Says Fighting Climate Change Is All About Money Money Money (VIDEO)
3. Elizabeth Warren must have taken vitamins before the event because she was a total spaz. She also claimed that it’s the fossil fuel industry, and not busybody liberals, who are obsessed with banning straws, airplanes and cheeseburgers.
YUP 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾. Warren got it right here. The fossil fuel industry wants it to seem like we're banning planes, taking people's straws, and taking their burgers. We need to focus the conversation on the 100 companies who make up 71% of the global carbon emissions. #ClimateTownHall pic.twitter.com/u0jxnzFSl2
— US Youth Climate Strike (@usclimatestrike) September 5, 2019
Oh, and this happened.
Real Elizabeth Warren quote just now:
"…our Native American brothers and sisters." pic.twitter.com/B6HHbznhLz
— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) September 5, 2019
2. Julian Castro was asked a very simple question that he had a really hard time answering. Watch him squirm.
My brain after I studied for test all night but then I see the first question:#ClimateTownHall pic.twitter.com/W1BPbc6aMp
— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) September 4, 2019
1. Finally, for some bizarre reason, Joe Biden’s left eye filled with blood while he was talking.
Biden’s left eye is totally bloody. pic.twitter.com/3InLWMdfJk
— Walker Bragman (@WalkerBragman) September 5, 2019
— Comfortably Smug (@ComfortablySmug) September 5, 2019
Is he ok
Biden's eye fills with blood during CNN climate town hall https://t.co/PhgldCgSnM
— Joe Gabriel Simonson (@SaysSimonson) September 5, 2019
Aren’t you glad you didn’t watch?
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.