It isn’t the first time that Gingrich and FOX news have separated, but if Gingrich has anything to do with it, it may be the last. That is if you believe he’s on his way to the White House. As Trump teeters on the verge of naming his No.2, this split between Gingrich and FOX leaves many to speculate that he’s on the short list.
The Washington Post reports:
“Fox News Channel said Tuesday that it has suspended its agreement with contributor Newt Gingrich due to “intense media speculation” about Gingrich’s possible selection as Donald Trump’s running mate.
The cable news channel said the suspension — typical in cases in which an on-air contributor is running for office or considering it — was mutually agreed upon.
Fox previously suspended its agreement with Gingrich in 2011 when he ran for the Republican presidential nomination.”
Here’s a video report:
Social media was all a twitter:
Don't wish anything bad happen to Mr Trump; but – he might sign his death warrant w Mr. Gingrich..!! https://t.co/N35mVBeGIU via @AOL
— Chantal (@ChantalDesigner) July 13, 2016
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.