Joe Biden’s poll numbers are entering dangerous territory for a president.
According to a new poll from Quinnipiac, only 38 percent of Americans approve of the job Joe Biden is doing.
Also, a majority believes the Biden administration is not competent.
Americans Give President Biden Lowest Marks Across The Board, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Majority Say The Biden Administration Is Not Competent
President Joe Biden receives a negative 38 – 53 percent job approval rating, the lowest score he’s received from the American people on his job performance since taking office, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea- ack) University national poll of adults released today. In Quinnipiac’s last national poll released 3 weeks ago, he received a negative 42 – 50 percent job approval rating.
Today, Republicans (94 – 4 percent) and independents (60 – 32 percent) disapprove of the job Biden is doing, while Democrats approve 80 – 10 percent.
Biden received negative scores in the double digits on all but one key issue when Americans were asked about his handling of …
– the response to the coronavirus: 48 percent approve, while 50 percent disapprove;
– the economy: 39 percent approve, while 55 percent disapprove;
– his job as Commander in Chief of the U.S. military: 37 percent approve, while 58 percent disapprove;
– taxes: 37 percent approve, while 54 percent disapprove;
– foreign policy: 34 percent approve, while 58 percent disapprove;
– immigration issues: 25 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove;
– the situation at the Mexican border: 23 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove.
This is really bad for Biden and Democrats.
Devastating Quinnipiac poll for President Biden: pic.twitter.com/q09vLx29IG
— Sharyl Attkisson🕵️♂️ (@SharylAttkisson) October 7, 2021
— Jessica Taylor (@JessicaTaylor) October 6, 2021
Biden is -28 with indies and -7 with Hispanics in Quinnipiac’s latest poll
If these numbers hold, Democrats are totally screwed pic.twitter.com/mEu94uPFfK
— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) October 6, 2021
#POLL: Americans Give Pres. Biden Lowest Marks Across The Board, Quinnipiac U National Poll Finds; Majority Say Biden Administration Is Not Competent
MORE from POLL: Biden does not care, is not honest, is not a leader.2/3 disapprove his job on border.https://t.co/3LpVIo1jug
— Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) October 6, 2021
If Biden drops much lower, his presidency will be effectively over.