Shocker: Steven Spielberg Supports Oprah – Hollywood’s Candidate For President

Even though she has said she’s not running, Hollywood knows the importance of keeping the narrative alive. And more than a week after she made her announcement not to run, Stephen Spielberg has come out in support of the talk show host’s “campaign,” for the presidency.

The Independent had this to say:

Winfrey would certainly have her legion of backers, with reports saying the star was “actively considering” putting herself forward as a Democratic candidate.

Steven Spielberg chimed in with his support when asked by The Guardian on Thursday, commenting: “I think Oprah Winfrey would make an absolutely brilliant president. If she declares, I will back her.”

“She is crackerjack on the money on women’s issues and I call her the ambassador of empathy,” he added. “And our country could use a dose of empathy right now.” Asked if Winfrey had the right set of skills to run the country, Spielberg pointed out: “Does our current president have the skill set to be president?”

Meryl Streep also reiterated her support of the idea, stating: “Whether she is leading us to the candidate we need of whether she herself is a candidate, she sets the bar pretty high on campaign talk.”

POLL: Do You Think Trump Was The Real Winner Of The Election?

Completing this poll entitles you to ProTrumpNews updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime with a single click. Here's the Privacy Policy.

Breitbart adds these stats:

According to Rasmussen Reports, Winfrey has the support of 76% of Democrats, 22% of Republicans, and 44% of voters not affiliated with either major political party. Trump got 66% of the vote from Republicans, 12% of Democrats, and 38% of unaffiliated voters.

Twelve percent (12%) of both Republicans and Democrats are undecided on who they would vote for if this were to be the 2020 matchup.

Trending: US Attorney In Oregon Goes Off On Media For Failing To Call Out Criminal Activity Of Rioters (VIDEO)

One-in-five unaffiliated voters (19%) aren’t sure which candidate they would support, according to Rasmussen.

Almost everybody in mainstream America agrees. A match between Trump and Winfrey would be another great four years of Making America Great Again with the Trump agenda.

Image: Source


Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.