RUMORS ESCALATE: Is Sean Hannity Out At FOX News? (VIDEO)

Advertisers continue to pull their support of Hannity’s FOX TV show and the rumors continue to circulate that his days there are numbered.

E-Headlines ran this video by Alex Jones:

JONES: Today, I talked to two people that are high up in FOX News, and they said that last week Hannity spent hours in the head lawyer’s office, for News Corp, and the word is that Hannity will not sell out his old boss with these which hunts and will not censor and will not censor what he’s doing and won’t back down. … He’s been threatening to leave, he’s been threatening to go. Everybody’s been told. You do what your told. You act like Megyn Kelly, you be basically a globalist, or you’re gonna be removed. You’re gonna be taken out. 

Yahoo News had this. It’s really the Seth Rich coverage, which Hannity has been following like a bloodhound, that has the left in an uproar:

Rumors of Fox News host Sean Hannity being fired kept going while advertisers continued pulling out of sponsoring his show after he pushed for a conspiracy theory regarding the death of Democratic National Staffer, Seth Rich, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported Sunday.

The report came after media watchdog, Media Matters For America, published a list of advertisers sponsoring Hannity’s show on Fox. Hannity described the move as a “kill shot” aimed at forcing him out of Fox News.

It was not a push for an advertising boycott, Angelo Carusone, President of Media Matters told CBC. “[Advertisers are] ultimately leaving because of what the Seth Rich controversy and story represents, which is Sean Hannity’s volatility,” Carusone told CBC’s The National on Friday.

It was also reported Sunday that Hannity’s announcement of taking an extended Memorial Day vacation led to rumors of him getting fired from Fox News, according to the Inquisitr.

His own tweet about his weekend seemed ambiguous as well, ending with “Did Hannity do last show?”

While police say Seth Rich’s death was a result of a failed robbery, Fox News’ now retracted story asserted an FBI forensics examination showed he had leaked work related emails to whistleblowing website WikiLeaks, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Explaining the retraction of the story, Fox News later said: “The article was not initially subject to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed. We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.”

Hannity, however, continued to question the circumstances of Rich’s death, citing statements from piracy website founder Kim Dotcom who claimed he knew Rich was a WikiLeaks source.

Is FOX News really determined to go down in flames?

Because that’s likely to happen if they oust Hannity.

To Top