Trump is no longer in office, yet he is still making gains with Latino voters.
Democrats and their media allies have done everything they can think of to try to make Trump a toxic figure but it’s not working.
This is a nightmare for the left but great news for conservatives.
Poll: Trump Continues Gains Among Latinos
Former President Donald Trump is continuing his increased support among Latino voters, according to a poll released by McLaughlin & Associates.
Backing for Trump among Hispanics rose to 38% from the 34% of Latinos he captured in last year’s elections and the 26% he won in 2016.
Other results from the survey include:
– In the generic ballot (who would you vote for in your district), Republicans win 37% of Hispanics while Democrats capture 51%.
– The Latino vote appears to be in transition from Democrat to Republican. While only 26% of Hispanics said they were Republican (vs. 50% who said they were Democrats), those saying they would support Trump or Republicans was higher. In addition, 52% of Hispanics said they were “disappointed” in Biden. As negative views of Biden and the Democrats harden, they are likely to translate into vote gain in the near term and party identification gain later, according to the authors of the survey.
– By a 54% to 46% margin, Latinos agreed that “Democrats have come up with some radical and crazy ideas lately and I am coming to trust them less and less.” By the same margin, Latino voters agree that “Democrats are proposing some socialist ideas that remind me of the policies that have ruined Cuba, Venezuela, and sometimes even Mexico.”
It’s amazing that Trump has been out of office for 11 months and his numbers are still going up.
Trump gains among Latinos
• In 2016, he won 26% of Hispanics.
• In 2020, he won 34% of Hispanics
• In a new McLaughlin and Associates poll Trump wins 38% of Hispanics
— InteractivePolls (@PollsandOdds) December 1, 2021
Don’t be surprised if Trump runs again in 2024.