Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul seems to have terrible luck.
He is connected to five companies which have been investigated by federal agencies for various reasons.
For some reason, he has never been charged with anything.
The Daily Mail reports:
EXCLUSIVE: Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul was involved in FIVE companies probed by the feds as shocking paper trail connects him to a slew of fraudsters and convicted criminals
Nancy Pelosi’s son was involved in five companies probed by federal agencies – but has never been charged himself, a DailyMail.com investigation reveals.
A shocking paper trail shows Paul Pelosi Jr.’s connections to a host of fraudsters, rule-breakers and convicted criminals.
His years-long repeated business dealings raise two troubling questions Nancy’s son has been unable to answer: why did he get mixed up with such unsavory characters over and over, and how involved was he with the criminal investigations into his fraudster colleagues?
While Paul Pelosi Jr.’s mother once pledged to lead ‘the most honest, most open, most ethical Congress in history’, her son has a staggering wake of criminal colleagues, fraudulent companies and federal investigations.
Trending: REPORT: Congress Pays Off Its Sexual Harassment Victims With Taxpayer Funded “Slush Fund”
Look at this list:
Pelosi Jr.’s links to alleged lawbreakers include:
– The 52-year-old joined the board of a biofuel company after it defrauded investors according to an SEC ruling, and whose CEO was convicted after bribing Georgia officials
– Pelosi Jr. was president of an environmental investment firm that turned out to be a front for two convicted fraudsters
– He joined a lithium mining company and received millions of shares, allegedly issued as part of a massive $164 million fraud
– He was vice president of a company previously embroiled in an investigation of scam calls that targeted senior citizens
– He has close business ties with a man accused by the Department of Justice of running a fake UN charity that stole investors’ money
– A medical company Pelosi Jr. worked for tested drugs on people without FDA authorization, according to an FDA investigation
If this story was about one of the Trump kids, do you think the media would be demanding answers on all of this?
Of course they would.
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.