Well that didn’t take long. Glenn Beck and Tomi Lahren have apparently settled their lawsuit. This means that Tomi is now free to pursue career options at other networks.
It’s over? Tomi Lahren and Glenn Beck have reportedly reached a settlement
So … at long last, is it time for Tomi Lahren and Glenn Beck to turn the page?
— Naomi Martin (@NaomiMartin) May 1, 2017
The Dallas News has more:
The deal allows the 24-year-old pundit to be freed from her employment contract — which was to expire in September — and pursue new work that competes with The Blaze. She also gets to keep the Facebook page that The Blaze created for her, and on which she has amassed 4.3 million followers.
Lahren will “promptly” return The Blaze’s “intellectual property” that was posted to the Facebook page, said her lawyer, Brian Lauten. In court hearings, Lauten had offered to delete all of the videos produced by The Blaze of the Facebook page, which would include some of Lahren’s most popular posts. Some had been watched more than 67 million times.
“Ms. Lahren is relieved to have this litigation behind her,” Lauten said in a statement. “She looks forward to connecting with her audience and fan base on the pressing political issues facing our country in the days to come.”
— Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) May 1, 2017
Both parties are probably extremely happy that it’s over.