Sarah Huckabee Sanders was sworn in as the first female governor of Arkansas last week and went right to work.
She began by immediately signing several executive orders, all related to her conservative agenda.
She is clearly taking the position very seriously and the people of Arkansas will benefit from her leadership.
Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Issues Sweeping Executive Orders on Day One
“Every day for the next four years, I will devote every ounce of my energy and every piece of my heart to making Arkansas the greatest state in America, so help me God,” pledged Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders in her inaugural address just after being sworn in on Tuesday.
In addition to being Arkansas’ 47th Governor, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is the first woman to lead the state and now the youngest governor currently serving in the United States. After taking the oath of office, Huckabee Sanders and her team wasted no time in getting to work implementing conservative policies…
After being sworn in, Huckabee Sanders signed a flurry of executive orders to set the tone for her next four years as the chief executive of Arkansas including taking action to:
– end use of the “culturally insensitive” word “latinx” by the government
– prohibit the promulgation of unnecessary rules and regulations that burden businesses
– review the Department of Education to identify any items that may, purposely or otherwise, promote teaching that would indoctrinate students with ideologies, such as CRT, that conflict with the principle of equal protection under the law or encourage students to discriminate against someone based on the individual’s color, creed, race, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, familial status, disability, religion, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
– enact a moratorium on hiring and promotion to promote the fiscal efficiency and financial integrity of the State of Arkansas
– direct a complete and exhaustive review of all previously issued Executive Orders to simplify and streamline government
She will be great for Arkansas.
I am incredibly honored to be the 47th Governor, and the first woman governor, of the great state of Arkansas.
We will show the world that there is still a place in America where freedom reigns and liberty will never die, and that place is Arkansas.
Now, let's get to work. pic.twitter.com/vkSf6yw7sb
— Sarah Huckabee Sanders (@SarahHuckabee) January 10, 2023