The 2016 election may be long over but former DNC chair Donna Brazile still has a lot to answer for. Senators Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham recently sent her a letter with a few questions they’d like cleared up.
Here’s a sampling:
1. Prior to the Washington Post ‘s article in October of 2017, were you or anyone else at the DNC aware of Mr. Steele’s efforts on behalf of the DNC to compile and distribute allegations about Mr. Trump and the Russian government? If so, when and how did you or they first learn of his activities on the DNC’s behalf? Please provide
all related documents.
2. Did you or anyone else at the DNC receive copies of any of the memoranda comprising Mr. Steele’s dossier prior to its publication by Buzzfeed in January of 2017? If so, how and when? Please provide all related documents.
3. Regardless of whether you received copies of the actual memoranda, did you or anyone else at the DNC otherwise receive information contained in the dossier prior to Buzzfeed publishing the dossier in January of 2017? If so, how and when? Please provide all related documents.
4. Did you or anyone else at the DNC receive other memoranda written or forwarded by Mr. Steele regarding Mr. Trump and his associates that were not published as part of the Buzzfeed dossier? If so, how and when? Please provide all related documents.
5. Did you or anyone else at the DNC distribute outside of the organization any of the dossier memoranda, information contained therein, or other information obtained by Mr. Steele? If so, please list who distributed the information, what was distributed, and to whom it was distributed. Please provide all related documents.
There’s much more than that, too. Will Brazile respond?