Every time illegal immigration comes up, Obama’s defenders claim he has deported more illegal immigrants than other presidents but if that’s true, why is his administration telling illegals where to go to avoid deportation?
The Daily Caller reported:
Obama Admin Has Online Guide Telling Illegals Where They Can Avoid Deportation
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency has a page on its official website titled, “Secure Locations FAQ” which is essentially a guide teaching illegal immigrants how to avoid deportation.
- Schools, such as known and licensed daycares, pre-schools and other early learning programs; primary schools; secondary schools; post-secondary schools up to and including colleges and universities; as well as scholastic or education-related activities or events, and school bus stops that are marked and/or known to the officer, during periods when school children are present at the stop
- Medical treatment and health care facilities, such as hospitals, doctors’ offices, accredited health clinics, and emergent or urgent care facilities;
- Places of worship, such as churches, synagogues, mosques, and temples;
- Religious or civil ceremonies or observances, such as funerals and weddings; and
- During public demonstration, such as a march, rally, or parade.
The fact is that the Democrats are trying to flood America with illegal immigrants who they know will be new Democrat voters.
It’s the main reason Democrats love illegal immigrants.