Trump is enjoying a better approval right now than Obama did at the same point in his presidency.
Now for the really crazy part.
This is being reported by the far left outlet Newsweek:
DONALD TRUMP’S APPROVAL RATING SURPASSES OBAMA’S, NOT JUST ON RASMUSSEN REPORTS
President Donald Trump’s job approval rating this week averaged across major polls surpassed that of his predecessor President Barack Obama at the same time eight years ago, giving some actual good news to Trump who is known to cite only conservative-leaning polls to bolster his image.
Trump’s approval rating on Wednesday was 44.3 percent, according to a Real Clear Politics average of more than a half-dozen major polls. That is higher than Obama’s average approval rating of 43.9 percent on September 18, 2011, by the same measure.
The 45th president’s average approval rating surpassed that of his predecessor on Monday and stayed on top for the next two days. Trump’s average approval rating on Monday was 44.1 percent compared to Obama’s 43.9 percent on September 16, 2011, and 44 percent on Tuesday compared to Obama’s 43.8 percent on September 17, 2011.
Take a seven-day look at Trump 2019 vs. Obama 2011:
– September 18: Trump 44.3 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
– September 17: Trump 44 percent vs. Obama 43.8 percent
– September 16: Trump 44.1 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
– September 15: Trump 43.9 percent vs. Obama 44 percent
– September 14: Trump 43.8 percent vs. Obama 44 percent
– September 13: Trump 43.3 percent vs. Obama 43.9 percent
– September 12: Trump 43.4 percent vs. Obama 43.7 percent
– September 11: Trump 43.1 percent vs. Obama 43.3 percent
Trump took a victory lap on Twitter:
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 16, 2019
He deserves to revel in this good news.
Keep in mind, that he has managed to do this despite overwhelmingly negative coverage from our garbage media.
I’t amazing how well he has done in spite of them.