Many people have suggested that Trump fit about ten years of work into one term as president and it’s hard to argue with that, especially when you look at what he got done.
The White House has released a list of the accomplishments of the Trump administration and it’s a long one.
Take a look below.
From the White House:
Trump Administration Accomplishments
Unprecedented Economic Boom
– America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
– Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
– The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
– Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
– More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
– Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
– The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
– Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Delivered a future of greater promise and opportunity for citizens of all backgrounds.
– Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
– Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
– Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
– Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
– Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
– The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
– Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.
– African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.
Brought jobs, factories, and industries back to the USA.
– Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
– Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
– Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018.
That’s not even half of the list.
History will be much kinder to Trump than Democrats and the media realize.